The DeBoles-Johnson Foundation (DJF), Inc., scholarship was established to provide financial support to scholars dedicated to improving their lives through education, and their respective communities through service.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024.
Eligibility requirements for consideration:
- Be a graduating high school senior in the Spring of 2024
- Be a Florida resident
- Have a 2.0 GPA (unweighted) or higher
- Submit an unofficial high school transcript*
- Submit 2 or more Letters of Recommendation* (Below)
- Submit the DJF Volunteer Form detailing 100 hours (minimum) or more of community service hours earned*
**An interview may be required.**
Note: Students who are entering full-time military service or military academies are not eligible for the DJF scholarship. Only those students who are entering a university/college, career/technical or trade school are eligible. Because requests for support greatly exceed the availability of funds each year, we will not be able to assist all students. Additionally, prior to the selected recipient receiving their financial award, proof of acceptance to the college or university and an official high school transcript will be required.